Wednesday, December 28, 2022

W.E. Obstacles MIA!

OK Sorry folks, I have been MIA due to the untimely death of a previous laptop able to access this blog. Also, I am building a barn. A big, expensive barn. 

Fortunately for me I also have a Chase Amazon Credit Card, and on it I have been buying expensive stuff for the expensive barn. So much expensive stuff that I had enough points to buy a new laptop on Amazon. Yay Amazon. Yay Amazon Points. Boo interest rates. Said laptop arrived today, and I just finished setting it up.

I will resume WE Obstacle and blog posts shortly including some information about the upcoming annual WEUSA meeting.

Please stay tuned and pray for my checkbook. It's currently on fire. I apologize for this technological interruption.


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment